Some Comic Relief

While I ponder what to do about YouTube censoring all my sexy Bible reading videos, I thought you might enjoy some comic relief. As ever, DarkMatter2525 has posted some great videos since I last featured him, such as the one above, which I think is a truly brilliant illustration of the absurdity and immorality of the central concept of Christianity (Jesus dying for our sins). I also love its absolutely hilarious sequel, Everyone’s a Sinner—I’m sure I’ve provoked this kind of sin many times in my life! :-)

I also recently discovered a great new video series, Messed-Up Bible Stories, which are some of the funniest Bible satires I’ve seen yet, and demonstrate the absurdity and cruelty of the Bible superbly.

I have not seen this one due to my limited internet access. The “Messed-Up Bible Stories” is a great series. Thanks for sharing! ;-)

You are very welcome Joe – I’m glad I was able to return the favour for all the stuff you’ve sent me!

Honestly Sachiko, wouldn’t your intellect and influence be better used in endeavors other than bashing Christianity repeatedly? I know religion is a sore spot for you, but I find that your constant harping on the issue is rather grating. I most certainly say this with all due respect, as you are a very smart woman, however I just find your constant emphasis on religion troubling, considering how most of us would like to hear your opinions on other subjects. It doesn’t really matter what subject it is, would just be refreshing to see you provide commentary on something new.

@Brad – As a matter of fact, I do cover quite a range of other issues on my blog, especially politics.

@Brad
Religion is just a business. If it was not then the Pope would do the honourable thing and not visit places. Each visit costs millions or billions of whatever currency the host uses in “security” costs. Money that could be better spent – epecially in this climate.

I think Il Padrino III demonstrates this even for the those who are strongly affiliated with the Church.

When you can rise above this – Things get easier. Having said that – some of the morals portrayed in various forms of religion are useful and by applying them can make life more comfortable.

Good comes to those who are good – In theory at least.

@Sachiko – You look most excellent… a living wet dream – mentally and physically. Amen ;-)

@lee123 – Thankyou Lee, and welcome to my blog! You share my webmaster/photographer’s name.

You can add images to your comment by clicking here.