No More Sexy Bible Readings For Now

I still haven’t had time to do my post on the Australian election yet, as there’s so much I want to say on it, and I’ve become very busy with other things. And sadly, that isn’t the only thing I haven’t had time to do—there won’t be any sexy Bible reading this month, or for the immediate future. When you’ve been banned by all the major social networking sites as I have been, it is very difficult to get much traction on the internet these days; my videos are now only getting a tiny fraction of the views they got when my YouTube channel was publicly available. So as they aren’t reaching a very wide audience, I’ve made the difficult decision that it isn’t really worth my while to continue doing them until I can find a way for them to reach more people. And when you’ve been censored by all the major sites on the net, the only way I can see to achieve this is to become more famous outside the net.

Hence, I have decided to refocus my efforts on my book and music projects. This blog and my sexy Bible readings have in reality been a huge distraction from these projects, and have delayed them considerably. The thing is, I really wanted to keep engaging with my fans on the internet, as I really enjoy it, and you’ve been so incredibly supportive of me. I may not have the most fans of any model, but I think I have the best fans—I don’t think any other model’s blog can compare with the level of discourse here. But the fact of the matter is, if I can make my outside projects successful, it will eventually mean I will be able to devote much more time to my internet activities than I can now. But to get there, I have to wind them back for now.

I probably won’t be able to stop myself posting articles here every now and again, as there’s just so much I want to say about what’s going on in the world, and I will continue to respond to everyone’s comments. But my pace of posting will probably slow down; indeed, you’ve probably noticed that it already has to a degree. I have every intention of returning to my sexy Bible readings when the time is right—I basically just need to find a way for me to reach a wider audience. If by some miracle they suddenly become an internet hit for some reason (even without a public channel on YouTube), I will restart them as soon as possible. I still strongly believe that the approach I use in these videos is one of the most effective ways of dealing with this issue, and I really think I can make a significant impact if I can just reach a wide enough audience.

In fact, a recent study of religious knowledge in the US has further reinforced my belief that the best way to tackle religion is to give people more knowledge of it. It is very hard to fight religious faith with scientific facts and ideas alone, because faith by its very nature ignores logical analysis, and encourages blind belief in spite of the facts. But when people learn more about what they think they believe in, they start to see the problems with it, which plants the seeds of doubt—and that in turn makes them open to accepting the facts. A common misconception among theists is that atheists “don’t care”, but in reality, most of us care very much. Most of us have arrived at our position by studying all the alternative belief systems very carefully, rather than just blindly sticking with what we were brought up with (the most reliable indicator of a person’s religion is what culture they were born into). This is borne out by this study, which shows that atheists have the greatest knowledge of religion in the US, while those from the “Bible Belt” know the least. Surprise surprise surprise… :-)

Tags: , , ,

Here’s a few more articles on this study:

The last tries to rationalise it by saying that religious belief comes from the heart, not the head. But the head is the only appropriate place to form beliefs – the heart is for emotion, not belief systems.

Thankyou to Swamp Rat and Firefly for bring in this to my attention!

Daniel de Culla

Romero

I don’t believe in God, I believe in You. God is a nonsense, You’re breathtakingly vivid Pic¡
Kisses and Blessed Be¡

Thanks Daniel! :-)

I understand about the need to focus to push a project to completion, and how the blog can be a distraction. Perhaps you’ll keep us updated on how the writing and music is going, by posting here, and I for one promise not to urge you to continue in the distractions until your books and music works are completed.
I, for one, truly enjoy the way you share things with us.

Thanks for your understanding and support John. I’ll still keep everyone up to date (and I probably won’t be able to resist the temptation to write about other things), but my pace of posting will slow.

In case this is good bye for good, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your previous updates. I come here for your body, and I wish your nude modeling site was more of a priority, but to steal an overused saying, “it is, what it is”. Good luck in your future endeavors, may they provide you with all you need to resume your modeling . ; )

@Marc – No, it certainly isn’t good bye for good. Indeed, if I am successful in what I am intending to do, I hope to return to my modelling, along with my other internet activities. I’m still doing webcams.

I was looking for Joy… and I think I´ve found a wonderful woman.
Please don´t stop yourself posting!

Best form Spain.

Thanks biojazzard, and welcome to my blog!

I liked your Bible readings and I am sad to see them go.

@Dennis – I’m sorry to have disappointed you – I enjoyed sharing them too. Unfortunately I’ve had to make some very difficult choices, but I will definitely return to doing them when the time is right.

Sachiko,

I just want to say thanks for standing up for the freethinker point of view and being willing to take what must have been many, many arrows for the cause. Alternet.org would probably have loved to fly your flag, but the straight-arrow naturalist groups (Humanists, Brights, etc.) would have found your medium (but not your message) too outre to risk backing.

All of us haven taken heat at some point for flying the Rationalist flag; never say die, and keep up the good work. Good luck!

Thankyou so much for your support nobnob! I will be back when the time is right, but my plan will take quite some to execute unfortunately, so I’m afraid everyone will have to be patient for now.

Nodoubt ‘patience’ is a gift as we waite to receive more thoughtful enlightning views, as you continue to share your political and atheistic thoughts etc.

I am a Christian but I assure you that your comments re the bible have given me food for thought. I thank you.

— Oh yes, without a doubt Sachiko you have been blessed with such a beautiful body. — NICE !

Cheers – Casinochap from Downunder.x

casinochap,

Thanks for your comments (and compliments), and welcome to my blog!

I am more than pleased that you are considering to return to your down to earth comments re the Bible after you have spent valuable time catching up on other priorities. Not all your remarks do I agree with, but without a doubt you do show genuine concern with scripture both the Old and New Testaments. Thus I understand your Godless “free and happy’ lifestyle.
Cheers — Casinochap from Downunder. x

Hi Sachiko, Hope things are going well. Any updates on your nakedness returning to the internet? Cheers : )

Marc,

Sorry for my slow response – I was intending to post an update on my birthday, but I didn’t make it. Anyway, I intend to post a new article or two soon. Suffice it to say I am well, but I am quite busy!

Happy Belated, Sachiko.

Too bad for me. I miss your updates. : )

Take Care

Good to see you will soon be making a comeback, Sachiko. Perhaps I should consider making mine, as well ;)

You should quit “sexy bible readings”. If you actually read the book you would see that it condemns uncovering yourself to people and its possibly why you have had such bad luck with it.

Ciao

Distance,

I am very well aware that the Bible “condemns uncovering yourself to people” – that’s one of the reasons I decided to do exactly that! It’s called parody, you know?

Oh – and it seems you haven’t noticed that I already did quit doing my readings a year ago, although I do intend to return to them in the future, bad luck or not. :)

Sachiko,

Glad to hear you’re planning on continuing. Looking forward to it.

I contacted you last July 2011 and here now I am anxious that you are in good health. I am not registered to your web site at this time, but I note you are definately not publicly as active as in past months.
Missing your sexy bible readings and thoughtful dicussions re morals and the joy of your Godless life.
Cheers from Downunder. x

casinochap,

I’m still around and in very good health. I’m just busy with my projects – I’ll be returning eventually!

Yes dear, we all miss u ! Happy New Year from the other side of the world. I hope 2012 is the best year ever for you and those you love ! ricky

Thanks Ricky! All the best to you and your loved ones too.

Hi Sachiko, Just watched one of your Sexy Bible Readings, and I was motivated to stop here and see how things are going with you. I noticed you’re not booking Skype shows. Is this temporary?

Take Care

Marc,

I’m so sorry for the slow response to your message, but I decided to do a new post explaining this.

You can add images to your comment by clicking here.