My Webcams Are Returning Soon

I was originally intending to just put up a post when I actually did launch my new webcams, but I’ve been receiving so many emails recently asking if I’m still active that I thought I’d better do a post now! Anyway, I will be returning to my webcams soon, but they won’t be in the same form as before. I have recently been doing sex and relationships counselling in ‘real’ life, and it’s the most enjoyable and fulfilling work I’ve ever done—it’s very personally satisfying to be able to help people in such a direct manner, and my clients have all told me that I’ve helped them a lot. So it seems natural to do it on webcams as well, so I can help people all over the world.

So what is happening with all my (very!) long promised commercial products I hear you ask? Well, I keep reviewing (so delaying) my health and beauty book, as I keep expanding upon and improving my knowledge of the subject. I want it to be (as far as possible) definitively correct and well-supported, and I keep learning new things about this subject all the time, both from my own experience and outside research. So I’ve decided I have no choice other than to shelve it for now and re-prioritise my product launches. Hence, I am now intending to release a solo piano CD as my first commercial product, hopefully later this year.

I have a lot of emails from my fans from the last month or two to catch up on, so please bear with me while I get to all of them. In the mean time, you might want to check out what my webmaster and producer Lee has been working on for the last few months—the all new Asian Sirens. You’ll notice that it’s based on the same software as this site, but Lee has expanded upon it considerably to provide a kind of mini-Facebook, but centred on Asian women. I am also their first featured profile.

Tags:

Looking forward to your return. I didn’t want to annoy you, but I’ve been quite curious about how your projects were going.
Best wishes -
John

Thanks John. It looks like many of my fans have given up waiting, and I can hardly blame them! I guess the only thing I can do now is deliver what I’ve long promised. :-)

“It looks like many of my fans have given up waiting…”
I suspect not – they probably stop by periodically, like I do. When they see you’re active again, they’ll be back.
Relationship advice? It does sound like something worthwhile. ‘Course, you’ve got to convince men to open up to you…that could be difficult.

Certainly not “given up waiting”, just waiting… to see when and what you are going to do next.
I know how hard it is to create a product that satisfies personal standards, but that eventually you’ll have to go with the best you can, and not give up the good, in the search for perfection.
I’m looking forward to your products and discussion topics.

Hi Akacra – it’s great to hear from you after all this time! I hope it’s worth the wait. :-)

Hi Sachiko,

Glad to hear you’re making your way back online. I didn’t see anything about you returning to any type of nude modelling, are you done with that?
I will tell you that I like reading your blog, but I absolutely LOVE seeing you naked, so I will keep my fingers crossed.
Regardless, nice to hear from you.

Marc

Such a pleasant surprise to finally see new activity after so long! I was wondering if you’d forgotten the blog existed. ;_;

Marc & Brad,

It’s really nice to hear from both of you too!

Regarding nude modelling, unfortunately I just can’t afford to do it—considering all the time, effort and costs involved, it loses me a lot of income, at least in the short term. However, I will be doing nude web cams (they are worth doing)—stay tuned!

See, Ms. McLean –
Your audience awaits. :)
It’s a bit surprising to learn that your modeling doesn’t pay – but when I think about all that’s involved with a photo shoot – make-up, time, energy – it makes sense.
Looking forward to your return.

John,

Well, in my case I don’t have to worry about makeup. :-)

But each shoot is still a full day’s work for both me and my photographer, so we both loose a day’s potential income, or a day we both could have spent working on my products, neither of which we can afford right now. It takes a long time to get the money back via web site subscriptions, but if my products raise my profile, it may well be financially viable to do it then.

I have wait almost 3 year plus, welcome back XD

Hi Sachiko,

I can understand that you have to use your time efficiently but on the other hand I also think that many people still like to see your nude pics and also like to pay for it. Just you didn’t add any new pictures since a few years. So there is no reason to subscribe to your site because there are no updates.

If you update the website more regulary (once a amonth with new pictures and a new video) you get more subscribers.

Also on your website u still use frames for displaying the pictures, this technology is out of date for 10 years now. Just relaunch your nude site with WordPress, a new design (I can help if you want) and add regulary updates. So I’m quite sure you can make some money with that.

All the best

Thomas

Hi Thomas, and welcome to my blog.

The fact of the matter is, even when we were updating my site regularly, we still didn’t make anywhere near enough from it to cover the cost of doing the shoots. Even back when we launched the site, people weren’t paying for photos on solo model sites anymore—they either want mega sites with lots of different models and thousands of photos, or webcams. I obviously can’t provide the former, but I can do the latter—which is why this is what I do now (or rather will be soon). You will still be able to see me naked on webcam.

We do want to bring the site up-to-date though (and re-release my photos in full HD resolution)—it’s just a matter of finding the time, which there isn’t much of.

Hi Sachiko,

thanks a lot for the reply. Of course you know this business better than me, so I don’t doubt the facts you mentioned.
It’s just a general problem with the Internet, nobody likes to pay for content anymore, no matter if that’s news or adult stuff or anything else.
Actually I paid once for your site and I’m looking forward to see you on the cam again and also to see your new site.

Cheers

Thomas

Sachiko chan,
Keep doing what your doing. Time is precious and if some people can’t get it, oh well. I am not here just to see you nude. I am intrigued by your outlook on many subjects. Higher power? God or not. You go girl.
Al

malopeno41,

Thanks Al, and sorry for my slow response. I was really hoping to have restarted my webcams by now, but it seems my pre-announcement here has generated a lot of local interest, so now I’m flat out! I am so sorry I can’t devote more time to my incredibly patient internet fans—I am very grateful for all your wonderful support.

Sachiko-chan,

You keep on keeping on. Your true fans…like myself will always be here for you. I can wait for your web cams if they get up.
Al.

I think it’s safe to say, like Al did, that your fan base knows you’re worth waiting for. Just do what you need to. We’ll be here when you get back.
Best wishes -
John

Hi Sachiko,

I hope you are fine, still busy?
How far away is soon, it’s been 1 year already?
Hope to see you online again soon.

All the best

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I am very happy to know that you are still thinking about me—I am so sorry that I wasn’t able to get back to my webcams when I said I would. I think I’d better post an update, but I don’t want to make any promises I can’t keep again. All I can say is that I have something very big and exciting planned, which should finally allow me to make enough money from the internet to stay online permanently. I am hoping that this will all come together by the end of the year, but once again, I don’t want to make any promises I can’t keep! Thanks so much for your support.

Hi Sachiko,

very nice to hear from you again. Great to hear that you are doing fine.
I wonder what that project will be you are working on, a movie?
If you keep us updated about your project and tell us a bit we will be able to follow it, share it and buy it when it’s there.
So would be great if you can tell us someting about that.

All the best

Thomas

Thomas,

I think I’m going to have to do a new post to let everyone know what’s going on. Stay tuned. :)

You can add images to your comment by clicking here.