My Webcams Are Finally Back!

It only took more than a year longer than I’d originally announced(!), but my webcams are now finally, truly back, and better than ever! Check out the video above for all the relevant info—the full length, full resolution, fully nude version is on my web cam page. I am deeply sorry to my fans that I have been away for so long, but in addition to my webcams, we are planning on launching a major new project by the beginning of next year that should finally allow me to stay online permanently. Stay tuned, and in the mean time, enjoy my new and improved webcams! I greatly appreciate your incredibly loyal support and patience while you’ve awaited my long promised return—I only hope I can make it up to you.

Tags:

Wow! It’s really good to see you back. We’ve missed you and it’s good to see you are still amazing in every way. Welcome back!

Hi Team Sachiko!

Glad to see you’re back. I’ve been away for quite some time too! I know all too well about how setbacks can set you back longer than anticipated.

I look forward to the new project.

Best Regards,

John

JohnFourtyTwo,

When you didn’t respond to the post I made last year, Lee and I were worried that something might have happened to you. We’re very happy to hear from you again!

Thank you also to Rob and everybody else who has emailed and posted messages to welcome me back. It’s really good to hear from you all again!

Welcome back to the blogoverse Sachiko.
I look forward to your topics, your topical blog posts and anything else you choose to post.It’s always a joy to see your jogs of inspired insight bounced onto the internet and become a seminal part of the discussion around the world. Undoubtedly many more of your fans are looking forward to your expose’s and tittilating provacations about the issues regarding women’s rights to bare everything, exploring internal and external proclivities, and most of all encountering the joy of flying free and unencumbered by the constraints/harnessess of unmodern societies around the world.
Blog, blog, blog, some more… :)

Welcome back Sachiko. As with the others, I look forward to your posts. I enjoyed your Biblical commentaries in the past, and hope you will have more of those in the future. Intelligence is the ultimate sexy, the ultimate beauty, and the world, as well as the internet, needs more of that to be “exposed.” (OK, so I’m lousy at the double entendre.)

Glad to have you back, Sachiko. Looking forward to see what you’re up to.

Thanks once again to everyone for welcoming me back. :)

Unfortunately I won’t be able to get back to blogging regularly at this stage, but if my new project works out as planned, then I should be able to next year hopefully.

You can add images to your comment by clicking here.

mildly-replow