My Webcams Are Finally Back!

It only took more than a year longer than I’d originally announced(!), but my webcams are now finally, truly back, and better than ever! Check out the video above for all the relevant info—the full length, full resolution, fully nude version is on my web cam page. I am deeply sorry to my fans that I have been away for so long, but in addition to my webcams, we are planning on launching a major new project by the beginning of next year that should finally allow me to stay online permanently. Stay tuned, and in the mean time, enjoy my new and improved webcams! I greatly appreciate your incredibly loyal support and patience while you’ve awaited my long promised return—I only hope I can make it up to you.

Tags:

Wow! It’s really good to see you back. We’ve missed you and it’s good to see you are still amazing in every way. Welcome back!

Hi Team Sachiko!

Glad to see you’re back. I’ve been away for quite some time too! I know all too well about how setbacks can set you back longer than anticipated.

I look forward to the new project.

Best Regards,

John

JohnFourtyTwo,

When you didn’t respond to the post I made last year, Lee and I were worried that something might have happened to you. We’re very happy to hear from you again!

Thank you also to Rob and everybody else who has emailed and posted messages to welcome me back. It’s really good to hear from you all again!

Welcome back to the blogoverse Sachiko.
I look forward to your topics, your topical blog posts and anything else you choose to post.It’s always a joy to see your jogs of inspired insight bounced onto the internet and become a seminal part of the discussion around the world. Undoubtedly many more of your fans are looking forward to your expose’s and tittilating provacations about the issues regarding women’s rights to bare everything, exploring internal and external proclivities, and most of all encountering the joy of flying free and unencumbered by the constraints/harnessess of unmodern societies around the world.
Blog, blog, blog, some more… :)

Welcome back Sachiko. As with the others, I look forward to your posts. I enjoyed your Biblical commentaries in the past, and hope you will have more of those in the future. Intelligence is the ultimate sexy, the ultimate beauty, and the world, as well as the internet, needs more of that to be “exposed.” (OK, so I’m lousy at the double entendre.)

Glad to have you back, Sachiko. Looking forward to see what you’re up to.

Thanks once again to everyone for welcoming me back. :)

Unfortunately I won’t be able to get back to blogging regularly at this stage, but if my new project works out as planned, then I should be able to next year hopefully.

Hi, Sachiko -

I’m late, but … HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope things are going well.

Take care – stay out of the water. :)

jwpa,

Actually, you’re about halfway in between the solar new year and the lunar new year, so maybe your timing is just right. ;)

Happy new year to you and all my fans!

OK, so now I’m two days late – Happy Lunar New Year, m’dear. :)

jwpa,

Happy lunar new year to everyone. :)

I hope everything is well with you. Isn’t it frustrating sometimes – how life keeps getting in the way of one’s best-laid plans? :)

Take care.

jwpa,

Yep! Still plugging away, slowly but surely – still hopeful to get my new project off the ground by the end of the year. I am very well anyway – I hope you are too.

I hope you’ll post more videos soon, I’ve been waiting for more Sachiko for so long!

Ty,

I’m so sorry it’s taking so long for some new stuff to some out. I am intending to launch a major new initiative by the end of this year though—please stay tuned!

Sachiko,

Hope you well, Sachiko. Glad to see you’re making waves. I must keep in touch as I have done occasionally. Adam

Hi’ya, Sachiko.
I hope you’re well and things are going smoothly for you. I just wanted to say hello, sweet lady.
Take care -
John

Thanks for your well wishes Adam and John!

Things are progressing, slowly (very slowly!), but surely. :)

My poor Sachiko! So busy! That’s good, I hope. Although we miss you, I’m sure you’ll get back on-line at the earliest possible moment.
Take care, and best wishes.

Sachiko,

Hi Sachiko
Great to know that.

I’d love to see your anti censorship message, Atheism and piano playing back on line.
We never needed inelligent entainment more than today.
Thanks for keeping in touch!

Adam xx

Sachiko,

Projects have a way of progressing so slowly. I get so frustrated sometimes when I see how slow some of my projects are going – but not a son of a mega-rich family, where I can just focus only on my projects. Even then, if you want to do things right, they take time. Anyway, wish you well and continued progress and looking forward to your major new initiative!

Sweet lady,

How are you doing? I hope this long period of Internet inactivity is because your activities are going well and demand your attention as the projects evolve.
I’m a bit early, but let me add a wish for a happy holiday time to you and yours.

Take care, and best wishes.

To all my incredibly loyal fans:

I can absolutely confirm that I will be very active on the net again from early in the new year. So please hold on just a little bit longer, and happy holidays to all of you!

Great news from a sincere lady . This thinking man’s model is so apt s title even if I say so myself!

Yours for freedom of expression! !

Xx Adam.

Agreed – excellent news, Sachiko. Looking forward to your return.

Happy New Year, dear lady.

A belated happy new year to all my fans, lots of new stuff is definitely coming soon!

A tad early, but…

Happy New Year, m’dear. :)

Best wishes.

Well done Sachiko. I knew against all the odds, you’d get there eventually.
XX ADAM

Thanks for all the well wishes—happy new year to all my fans! There definitely will be plenty of new stuff this year (finally!).

Hello, there. Hope things are going well for you. Still thinking of you.

You can add images to your comment by clicking here.