Happy Birthday To Me :-)

In the past, I never used to publicise my birthday, as I felt I was imposing on my fans, and I never do anything to celebrate my birthday anyway. However, the feedback I’ve gotten from you has made it very clear that you’d like to share this day with me—and part of the point of this blog is to share more of my private life with my fans—so here I am letting everybody know: today is my birthday!

It was exactly two years ago today that I started my MySpace page, so it seems fitting that today is the day I am starting the process of winding it down. I’m really looking forward to never seeing “Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred. This error has been forwarded to MySpace’s technical group” ever again, not to mention the freedom from annoying ads and browser crashes! Hooray for having my own blog, so I can be sure everything works properly, and I won’t be assaulted by crap!

Tags:

Happy Birthday Sachiko! This is truly a day to celebrate, the day a beautiful, sensual Goddess was born and all of our lives got better. :)

Aw, thanks agnar! :blush:

Happy Birthday!

I have been waiting to see your plans of breathtaking Yoga instruction take place for several years. I hope your blog keeps us informed of your many and continued successes!

I hope you remember me! It has been a while for both of us. :)

Hi Ron, it’s great to hear from you! It’s been so long I was starting to worry about you. ;-)

Thanks for your concern.

I have just seriously been busy, and since you have obviously been busy too, its just been… a long stretch of incommunicado for both of us I suppose.

I see you are starting to get offers for your book.
How many pages is your book going to be?
How long are the videos (I know there are two versions already. ;)

Although my book will cover a wide range of health and beauty issues (from both an eastern and a western perspective), we’ve deliberately kept it very concise – it’s only about 100 pages of text. We will be padding it out with lots of nice photos though. ;-)

The exercise/yoga video is about half an hour long. I really wish I could sell it to you guys, as I know many of you have been waiting a long time for this – it’s pretty frustrating when you have a finished product that people want but you have to sit on it! But we have to make sure we execute the release of ourt first commercial products in the best possible way.

Dear sachiko

Happy brithday to you and have a fine day

Waiting for to see you soom as a member and looking for more nice and sexy pics of you with the some new look

Sachiko,
It’s funny, knowing how you feel about your birthday, I had made a note of it with a reminder. I didn’t want to miss it this time. I checked my mail this morning and found your reminder message. :)
Happy Birthday! Thank you for giving us he chance to share it with you, even if in such a small way.
You are a gift to us all. I’m glad you finally have a blog you’re happy with and look forward to seeing lots more of you. :)

Happy Birthday Sachiko,

You grow more beautiful every day.

I hope all of your birthday wishes come true for you.

Tanoshii ichinichi ni naru you ni!

I wish you a happy, healthy and joyous birthday there. I hope you get everything you want and have a great time with loved ones and friends.

Happy Birthday Sachiko !!!

May the blessings of Heaven rain upon you as a gentle spring shower…
Bestowing you with excellent health , boundless good fortune , and enduring happiness now and forever more .

XOXO

Happy (belated) Birthday Sachiko!
I hope that you had a great day.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

be good
Joe
=]

Happy Birthday Sachiko!

Looks like I got it right this time. Wishing you and yours a bountiful harvest in all endeavors great and small. Don’t worry about us, yes we’re all eagerly awaiting your new products but we also understand the process, so in other words do what you have to do, we’ll be here for you.

John

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had fun.

Myspace is very much over rated. I can understand its power and impact in creating a close to seemingly close relationship with fans, however its maturity is about on part with its largest fan base.

Having your own site you have so much more freedom and possibility now!

I wish you the best and thanks for the sirens for all these years.

Much love to you Sachiko. You are such a beautiful and intelligent woman. What more could any man want? I Hope your birthday was a success. You have made all of my fantasies come true!!! I am a true fan of yours and I love all of you work. Please take care.

-E

Thankyou to everyone for their birthday wishes – it’s really great to be able to get in touch with my fans here!

Happy Birthday from an admirer of Asian ladies.

Dear Sachiko,

Sorry I missed your birthday last week. So, a belated “Happy Birthday!”
By the way, did you realize that August Seventh was Qi Qiao Jie this year, sometimes known as Chinese Valentine’s Day?

Take care. I am glad to see this blog up and operational.

Joe Miller

Hi Joe, good to see you here!

I actually didn’t know that! To be brutally honest, I never keep track of these sorts of things – I can barely even remember my own birthday. :-)

I have to remember my birthday, or at least the year because I always put down a random number for my age all over the net. I keep doing it because so far I cannot tell what number is best for me so when someone wants to know my age I tell them the year I was born. Let them do the math. You know? >:D<

Originally Posted By Sachiko
Hi Joe, good to see you here!

No problem my dear.

=]

I know this is a late comment, but we have the same birthdate! Belated Happy Birthday to you…