Piano Practice

Although I’ve really enjoyed all the quite the heavy and serious discussion we’ve had here so far, I thought it might make for a nice change of pace to post a video of me practicing piano—in the nude! (As with all of our videos, it is in ISO MPEG4 format, so you’ll need QuickTime 6 or later to view it.)

Of course, as we have to keep this blog strictly non-nude, we can’t show you everything here. But if you’re a member of my main web site, you will be able to see an extended, full nude version of this clip from the Audio/Video page there. You can also see the original, full length video from which this clip came on my raw demo DVD, which also features me singing in the nude (in full DVD quality)! Oh yes: as all the links in this paragraph obviously feature nudity, they’re definitely not safe for work! ;-)

Tags:

This is a lovely piece of music, and the first time, I must say, that the video of a classical performance piece really added to the enjoyment of the music.

Are we going to see more exhibitions of your exhibitionistic artistic expressions in the near future?

Yes, I think you will – but I’m not going to say anything more than that at this stage. ;-)

Sachiko, you ruuuuule! I tell ya….

Sachiko buy groceries nude…

Sachiko having picnic in the park wearing only her long hair…

Dancing!! Yes, that is artistic!!

Hello there, Sachiko. Today, I was reading your about yur piano practise in nude and out of a bloom a friend of mine peeped me and started laughing at it in a very degrading manner as if that was reading something stupid. When he told this to one of his close friends he replied with a disgust and asked if I was stupid or crazy. What can I do? Arguments like ours is almost not at all heard in Malaysia.

Hi Anurag,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience – as you can imagine, I’ve copped a lot of this sort of thing in my life! That was an important motivation for starting this blog: so we can form a community of free thinking, like-mided people, and show the world that you don’t have to switch off your brain to be able to appreciate the beauty of the naked female body (and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing so). Perhaps you can point your friends to some of the intellectual discussion here!

Dear Sachiko,

I believe that any free-thinking rational person with a love for great music will receive immense pleasure from this video. hearing your beautiful piano playing while being graced with the sight of your gorgeous sexy body is a uniquely pleasurable experience. This is pure, healthy and elegant. Thank you very much for sharing your talent, artistry, and physical beauty with me.

Thanks for your comments Doug – you are very welcome!

ok lolrofll olololll. olo nice playing. dont tease

Sachiko, you are right.

However, Malaysian culture is quite uptight on nudity, especially on female nudity as, according to them nudity equals sex. They will remain strong with this view as Sun is separate from the Earth and let alone I point out this discussion forum to them. They will simply deem this one as a perverted, sick, sex-starved, dirty-minded, uncultured, heretic, and a foolish forum. There’s no way ppl there will change.

Hi Anurag,

It may seem hopeless now, but you could have said the same thing about people in the west only 50 years ago. It may take a long time – and there will be many setbacks along the way – but the tide of history is on our side. One day, the ideas I’m promoting will be commonplace right across the world (including in Malaysia). Unless of course the human race wipes itself out in a holy war before that!

Sachiko,
I have to add on that I am an Indian national living with my parents here at Malaysia as expats. So, in India, things are rather more difficult as India has very different cultutre from the west. Most of our Indian ppl’s mindsets are held on with that old beliefs. A married woman is also expected to cover certain parts of her body which she was allowed to before she got married or else, she’s considered to lack character.

Worse still, India is a country which holds on to the principle that parents, teachers, and elders hold similar positions as God, for us. Thus, how is it possible for India to change? Maybe, Malaysia but not India.

BTW, whats yur e-mail addy where I can write you all this since it seems that my comments will darken – up the mood of other ppl and you who have commented about this performance.

Hi Anurag,

Actually, I think this is the place to talk about these problems, as discusing them publically could possibly help to change things, by bringing other like-minded people together. Don’t worry about “darkening the mood” – my blog is here to help raise consciousness about these sorts of issues!

Once again, perhaps the only certainty in this life is change, and eventually, even India will change.

Hello Sachiko,

May the forces be with you and other like-minded pioneers.

Helo Sachiko,

One more thing I would like to add on why does the society defies female nudity. The reason is that it looks ugly, disgusting, and resembles the feature of an ape like gorilla or chimpanzee. I don’t its either ugly or disgusting ( maybe you too will agree with me) but I was confused when pppl like my dad says that a naked woman looks like an ape and uncivilised. DO ppl call you a subhuman or an ape when you perform in the nude? Please tell me.

Hi Anurag,

Actually no, I haven’t been told that – I think people enjoy looking at my naked body too much, no matter how “guilty” they might feel. ;-) Needless to say, I completely disagree with this philosophy!

Sachiko,

I would also like to add on the reasons most ppl point out why female nudity is immoral:
1. its quite important to respect a woman, and depicting her in the nude is robbing her form dignity. A woman willingfully to pose in the nude means that woman has no dignity.
2.Nudity means primitivity.

Hi Anurag,

Needless to say, I think this is absolute rubbish! We only perceive clothing as “dignified” because that’s what religion has taught us to think, but in reality, there is no logical or scientific basis for thinking this way. It is just one of the tools they use to control people through sexual suppression.

Also, nudity may be “primitive”, but in reality, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that either!

Hello Sachiko,

So, does being modern means abhoring nudity. In the future will there be no more female nudity? Most people also say that nudity is the symbol of poverty since poor can’t afford to put on clothes. So, are you against modernisation and in favour primitivity. Are you a ‘luddite?’

Hi Anurag,

I’m certainly not a luddite! If you look at the history of the west, you will see that we have allowed more and more nudity over time, and this trend is likely to continue into the future. So while nudity is primitive, it is also modern. Hence, my support of nudity is actually very modern and progressive.

Originally Posted By Anurag
2.Nudity means primitivity.

Originally Posted By Anurag

Pardon the question, but are you extremely unattractive?

Hi Ban,

I think I should point out that this isn’t want Anurag himself thinks – he is merely citing what people of his culture tell him. As English is his second language, his written English isn’t completely clear – and I should point out that, if my webmaster Lee didn’t correct it, mine probably wouldn’t be either. :-)

Sachiko,

If all of this is right about the modern attitudes of Malaysian society then I feel very sorry for them. I believe sometimes it is progressive and modern to go back to certain “primitive”(or maybe we should say “pure and healthy” in this case) ways. Appreciating your beautiful body is something I love to do and I don’t feel guilty in any way. I feel lucky :)

Yes, its true, Doug.

Did you know that its considered to be not feminine for women to be boastful, active, and most of all to be naked in Asian countries ( including India)? Their level shyness and fairness measures their feminity. A male can be naked and not fill offended ’cause thats the sign for maleness but when a female does people would wonder on what more does she call herself to be a true woman.

And also, its so much hated that even my tolerant mother considers female nudity as one of the things to be hated the most. A guy admiring a woman’s naked body or body parts receives a “eew!!! disgusting!!! Urghh” kind of remarks. A guy admiring theis is considered to be pervert,cheap, low, devilish, and a vagabond-like. Worse still, girls are scared of men who admire female’s body or body parts like legs, breasts, etc and its only restricted to legs. This has happened to me and when I asked them on why did they hated me, they responded to me that they did not hate me (since they were open-minded) but were scared, of me. This happens in fact in all Asian countries. Do you also happen to have the same kind of experience.

Hi Sachiko,

Thanks for helping in clearing out misunderstandings about me. :-)

You are welcome Anurag. :-)

I actually did have this kind of experience where I grew up in Taiwan – this was a big motivation for me to emigrate to the west!

And thanks again for your comments too Doug. :-)

Hello Sachiko,

There you go. However, in most countries, in fact countries like America, its said that matured women where flashy clothes like bikini or miniskirts. When a woman reaches her forties she begins to feel shy into any of these flashy clothes. Nowaday, around many shops in this world to my knowledge (from books like reader digests and by the experience of my dad), bikinis and microminis have narrowed for customers between 12-21 years of age. So, lots of ppl tend to call you to be immature. However, I don’t agree with the fact that a matured shouldn’t be afraid to flaunt her beauty.

Hello Sachiko,

Many ppl in this world assume a man’s skin to be clothes like scales are for fish and nude woman would appear to them to be a walking meat. Any wonder why did the Islamic cleric from Lebananon that a woman without the burqa is showing her flesh?

Hi Anurag,

I don’t think it matters how old you are – if you’ve got it, flaunt it! :-)

Regarding the burqa, perhaps you may be able to answer a question that’s always puzzled me: what’s in Islam for women? I mean, men get all those virgins when they die, but what do women get to make up for all the suppression they suffer in this life?

Sachiko,

I am sorry not to say anything on Islam on the net ’cause it might create controversies and conflicts as Malaysia is a Muslim country and the Malaysian IP might watchin’ us. I prefer not to say on Islam here. I might tell you through e-mail. :-)

Hi Sachiko,

I have created an account on Wikipedia. Can I please write about our view on female beauty or superbeauty? I would be glad if you accept my request. :-)

Funny thing about Wikipedia – somebody (I don’t know who) put up a really good article about me, but it was taken down, beacuse the editors thought I wasn’t “significant” enough, even though there’s a lot of other Asian models on there. What do my fans think of this? Is this fair or not?

Sachiko,

No, I don’t think that it’s fair.

Oh well – hopefully once I release my commercial products I’ll be “significant” enough. ;-)

Sachiko,

Let the forces be with ya once again.

Sachiko,

Also, one of the most common arguments made by most ppl is that we as guys most not admire a woman’s beautiful naked body since all women except for our wives are like our mothers and sister or daughters or granddaughters. They add on that we must respect them. They also assert that our sisters might get raped by a rapist if gets know that we admire a woman’s beautiful naked body.

This is one of those things put out by religion which I really think is the complete opposite of reality: a man being able to admire a woman’s naked body freely means he can release his sperm freely, without harming himself or anybody else. Hence, I am quite certain that it reduces rape – a man has to release his sperm one way or another, so if he can’t do it while admiring pictures of a beautiful naked woman (or seeing a prostitute), his sperm will build up until he has to release it in a violent way. I firmly believe this is one of the most important things which drives Muslim suicide bombers, for example. This is strongly supported by the fact that the most sexually liberal countries (such as the Scandinavian countries) are also the countries with the lowest rates of violent and sexual crime.

Dear Sachiko,
As for Wikipedia deeming you not significant enough, I definitely disagree! I believe your career and following warrant a good article/entry on you and you’re only going to become more famous and influential in the future. I’m really disappointed in their site. Our Goddess deserves better!

Thanks again Doug! I guess my entry will be reinstated in time, but I really do wonder how they decide if somebody is “significant” enough for inclusion.

Sachiko,

However, I also feel that admiring a woman’s naked body wouldn’t necessarily release sperm. This means that admiring a woman’s naked body need not necessarily be solely sexually. A beautiful naked body of woman doesn’t equal to sex. A female’s beautiful naked body can also be for the purpose of beauty or art.

Absolutely! I was just answering the argument you put forward in your last comment, but I think my photos and videos can certainly be appreciated on a purely artistic level as well. I don’t believe there is any clash between art and sex: the viewer can appreciate me artistically, sexually, or both.

How about her beauty?

Of course! Beauty can certainly be appreciated for its own sake, although I guess this sort of thing comes down to how we define beauty, art and sexuality. I think they all overlap, which is why I feel separating them is both artificial and unnecessary. I like to think my fans can appreciate all three!

Hi Sachiko, however, personally I feel that its natural to separate beauty, art and sexuality. However, beauty can overlap anywhere. This is due to the fact that when we masturbate, it takes a lot of energy and makes us feel tired and drowsy and it wouldn’t be appropriatte for a busy person. Female beauty is pretty essential for anybody. I have nothing against sexuality but at a lesser extent. :-)

Hi Sachiko,

One more thing to teel you that on my reader’s digest full edition for comedy, they posted a cartoon where a giraffe peeping at a nudist camp and the other giraffe called the peeping tom to be an idiot. The book was published directly from America. Now, Americans are also pretty against nuidty.

Hi Anurag,

Both of your comments are certainly true. :-) Conservative Christians (who are very politically powerful in the US) have a very hypocritical attitude toward sex – they certainly aren’t as extreme as conservative Muslims, but they definitely are (or at least try to be) very suppressive of sexuality.

Hi Sachiko,

Also, the reason why people go against nudity is because they look like animals. They even look like heathen, and loafing, and vagabond type of ppl. In almost all civilised societies, ppl, esp, women aren’t permitted to roam around in the nude because they look like, hippies, vagabonds, and unpredictable ppl as they don’t see any barriers. Is the society where you live an uncivilised soceity? One more thing has puzzled in my mind on why nudity has been demonized, it destroys ppls eyes for aesthetics. They begin to dislike colourful things and they will lose their creativity.

Hi Anurag,

I think you’ve already mentioned pretty much the same thing in your earlier comments. People only associate nudity with the things you mention because that’s what we’ve been taught to believe – obviously, if everyone was nude, nobody would think this way! Also, nudity is hardly a barrier to creativity or aesthetic appreciation – look at all the artists who’ve painted nudes throughout history!

Sachiko,

However, ppl say that nude women are pretty barbaric and look kinda tribal women. Did you know that the girls long time back in the part of India where I am from, girls used to wear dresses which in the modern times is considered to be revealing and ‘sexy’ before the Victorian and Moghul invasion. Now, Indian girls are known to be one of the modest women in the world. Doesn’t this sound funny?

Thankfully, some of the settlers from Orissa ( my place of origin) in Bali, Indonesia girls wear a similar kind of dress but a bit modified which looks quite like dresses the Hollywood stars wear nowadays on the red carpet. Doesn’t that look beautiful, but yesterday, when my parents saw the documentary of Bali, they said ” look at the way the women wear their traditional dresses, they look like tribal women.” My dad ( who went there) added on the ppl there against development so they dress-up like that. He added on that their dresses don’t look quite developed as our current traditional Indian dresses. I don’t hate my parents but thats what most Indians think, especially the middle-aged and the old ppl. Isn’t this funny? However, modern Indian youth, thanks to westernization of India, started wearing these beautiful dresses. The conservative Indians call the current Indian women to be westernized by not to be shy to reveal their skin but in fact, they’re embracing back their traditions unknowingly. Personally, I find the Indian beautiful to look even more beautiful when they wear their revealing attires.

I wonder on why aren’t there any beautiful, intelligent, modern glamorous woman from India like you? It would be quite wonderful, wouldn’t it be? I am not saying because I am an Indian but because women from different cultures accepting and respecting female beauty in the right way.

Hi Anurag,

I think the fact that what is perceived as acceptable in women’s dress constantly changes over time shows how artificial it is – it’s just fashion and the cultural expectations of the time, nothing more.