DVD Promo Video Posted!

This is just another quick post to let you all know that we’ve just posted a promo video for my DVDs on YouTube—check it out! It is also available at my online store in a much higher quality version.

Tags:

that looks great Sachiko ;)
you do much Yoga, right?

(sorry to hear that you had problems with myspace…but i think you arent alone with this…because people report photos they delete them without saying something..but i still use myspace)

Nice video! What it the title of that song? Its almost as beautiful as you.

Excellent video! You’re very beautiful!

WOW, I love the nude piano playing.
That long hair is awesome.

@carl – Actually, the piece I play is my own creation, based on some jazz piano scales believe it or not! I developed it into my own piece, to express the feeling of the following story I had in mind:

A man is walking along the side of a quiet and misty river surrounded by willow trees. He is walking alone, enjoying the beautiful scenery, yet at the same time he is feeling sad, because of his loneliness.

All of a sudden, he sees a slender young lady with long, straight, dark silky hair, wearing a long white dress, walking along the other side of the river all alone. The wind blows up a bit, and it makes her fine waterfall-like hair fly, and so does the corner and bottom of her dress. Sometimes she stops to sit down for a few moments looking at the river, and he can start to see her godess-like face a bit more clearly from the distance. She is so feminine, graceful and elegant, yet also looks somehow fragile.

He wishes to be able to get close to her, but he is on this side of the river, and he has lost his way to find the bridge to cross the river. He feels too shy and too embarrassed to yell to get her attention, and even if he dared to do that, his throat can’t make a sound because he is breathless over her beauty. He imagines trying his best to catch her unreachable beautiful shadow by flying on the clouds, but the only thing he can really do is worship her beauty, and continue in his deep loneliness and sadness.

I hope the piece I composed captures the feeling of the story I had in mind when I composed it!

And thankyou to everyone for your compliments. :-)

That is a nice story Sachiko, its like your reading my mind.

I’m with Carl — the music, written prose, and yoga scenes all seem to go to the same place in the inner self.

Sachiko,

Wow! I loved your promo. It was wonderful. Too bad that due to the soceity, you’ve to make it non-nude. I wondered on how would it be if saw you doing completely in nude in some segments of your DVD.

Well actually, my RAW Demo DVD is mostly nude – in the promo, we had to cut off the bit where I’m playing piano in the nude just before you see anything, but on the DVD, you do see everything! :-)

Bonjour.
Sorry my english is too bad, and maybe you can not speak french (I am french), so I will try to write in japanese ^^
どうもこんにちは。
GOOGLEでピアノのことについて検索をしてみたら、なぜかこのページが出てきました。裸の人のビデオが見れて、びっくりしました。私はピアノを勉強しようとしていますが、パリに来るとき教えてくれませんか。はは。
一応、サチコさんはとてもきれいな人だと思います。;)
ではでは。

Thanks for your compliments koneko – glad you enjoyed my video! And your English seems just fine to me – actually, it is better than your Japanese. :-)