Online Store and Exercise/Yoga DVD Launched!

This is just a quick post to let everyone know that my new online store has just been launched! :-)

Also, as negotiations with publishers for my health and beauty book have taken far longer than we ever anticipated, we have decided to release the Exercise and Yoga DVD we shot to accompany it as a separate product. Because this DVD is intended for the general market, it is non-nude, but I wear some very sexy, exposing outfits, and get into some remarkable poses! Plus of course, it is a great guide to healthy and sustainable exercise that will keep you slim and fit, yet is also very low impact. In addition, I demonstrate the full range of yoga poses I perform, from simple and basic to quite extreme and advanced (of course, you don’t need to perform all of these poses yourself to stay fit—you only need to do what you feel comfortable to do). Although we still aren’t sure at this stage what the publishing arangements for my book will be, if it turns out that we do end up packaging the Exercise and Yoga DVD with the book, then we will give anyone who has already purchased the DVD a credit toward the book and DVD package. So you can but it now and enjoy it in the mean time! 8-)

Tags:

Congratulations on your store opening!

Just placed my order and can’t wait for it to arrive.

I’m also patiently waiting for future additions to the store.

Thanks again for your support John – I hope you enjoy the DVD! :-)

Congratulations, I look forward in buying your DVD.

I’m not sure I should say this… but..
the segment 1:15 to 1:23 is fine just the way it is!!!

Originally Posted By SachikoThanks again for your support John – I hope you enjoy the DVD! :-)

Sorry for taking so long to reply to this, deployment schedule, sickness, yada, yada, yada.

I got the DVD on December 9th (24 days from placing the order) which is a world’s record for me getting anything from across the world to somewhere in the Indian Ocean on deployment or anywhere else as I mention a little later! I thought I would be getting it sometime next year around my birthday in February the way the U.S. Mail combined with the U.S. Military Mail system works (I’m still waiting on a package mailed back in September to arrive and a package mailed to me and my now ex-wife about 15 years ago, both mailed from the U.S. and entered into the above mentioned mail systems).

The day I got it I was going to wait a couple days since it was late when I got the package and I was in the middle of a very bad cold (fever, fatigue, etc) but I put it on and in a way I felt better afterwards. Anyway, I thought I didn’t know much about yoga and really I don’t but after watching the DVD I noticed that most of those exercises are the same ones I/we used in the Navy for warm-up exercises. I forgot all about it ’till now, but when I was in the Navy, I attended an Assistant Departmental Physical Readiness Coordinator’s course (which is basically an unlicensed or in the Navy’s case, an unskilled physical trainer) and we learned the various exercises that aren’t supposed to hurt you. The military or at least the Navy does a lot of crazy exercises that do more harm than good for you, especially if you’re not in your late teens or early 20s, and that class focused on that.

Sorry for getting back off track, not trying to put down the Navy or the military, just I got some insight on this subject.

Overall, it’s a great video and I learned and remembered a few things also. I would also like to give Lee kudos for his outstanding work with the production especially in the Oscar award winning category of Best Foley Artist of the Year in the last segment! ;)

Welcome back John – glad you enjoyed the video! It is a key part of my philosophy that the exercise you do should not harm your body in the long term.

Believe it or not, while Lee did overdub the sound you’re referring to, he recorded the actual sound I make – and it really is that loud! :-D

To everyone who is wondering what the hell we’re talking about, you’ll just have to buy my Exercise and Yoga DVD to find out. ;-)