Bye Bye Bush!

The day so many of us have been waiting for has finally arrived! And here’s how I celebrated the end of the Bush administration—we originally tried to follow Loverboy’s idea of using balloons, but they kept exploding whenever we tried to do anything with them! So we decided to shoot me tearing up images of Rice, Cheney and Bush instead, which fortunately worked pretty well I think. As promised, we’ve also posted an extended, extra naughty version for my web site members, and I blow a kiss to everyone who entered my win a kiss from me for Christmas competition. I received emails from a few people who said they were trying to think of a winning entry, but didn’t end up posting any! So I guess a lot of people were so intent on winning that they didn’t enter at all if they didn’t think they could. But as I ended up blowing a kiss to every entrant, I would have given you a kiss anyway. :-) (As with all of our videos, it is in MPEG4 format, so you’ll need either QuickTime or 3ivx to view it.)

On a more serious note, I would sincerely like to wish President Obama all the best for his term in the White House—let’s hope he is able to achieve at least some of the things he has set out to do.

Tags: , ,

How could you ruin such a beautiful picture, by introducing such ugliness as those three represent into the same frame???!
JK. :)

We’ve hoped, we’ve dreamed and we’ve voted. Unfortunately as hard as that was, that was the easy part. Now President Obama, our government, and we with the rest of the world must do much to undo what was done to damage so much.

It will be a tough row to hoe, but in four years, there is a chance that the world can regain most of the composure and ideals that were beginning to express themselves in the mid to late 1990′s and put us back on track to a sustainable future with much less need for conflict and useless destruction.

If only there were some of healing powder/dust of Tolkien’s saga, that helped reinvigorate the Shire, after Sauroman’s Uruk hordes and corrupt men were finally dispensed with. Unfortunately the only magic, is what we will into existence, through our actions and through our words.

- Akacra

@Dave

I’m very sorry Dave – it seems you missed the “humorous or creative suggestion” part! There were a lot of people who made serious suggestions in that thread – did I not make the rules clear enough?

@Sachiko – fair enough, thanks for the reply!

@Akacra

It certainly won’t be easy, but at least now America (and the rest of the world) has a fighting chance of getting back on its feet! But as you say, there’s a whole lot of damage to undo; it will be very hard.

Nice!! I am so glad Bush is out of Washington. What did you think of Obama’s speech?
-Staks

I was impressed by how much he covered in his speech – he seems to have identified pretty much everything the US needs to do to get back on track (and get the rest of the world back on track too). Even if he only manages to achieve 10% of what he’s set out to do, he will be a great President. If he can achieve all of it (which sadly is very unlikely, given all the vested interests he’s up against), he will literally save the world. Let’s hope he gets the support he needs to do what he wants to do.

Instead of simply tearing up the pictures, it would probably had been more appropriate to have smashed them beneath your feet, while wearing heels. That is where all three belong, beneath the feet of normal thinking people. Still, seeing their pictures torn up was worthy act. Keep up the good work. You’re an inspiration to many of us.

Thankyou Don! That is indeed a good suggestion. ;-)

I live 15 minutes from D.C. It’s as if the air around here has cleared and a new energy is starting to flow. Most people I meet from both sides are looking forward to the next 8 years.

It was really some painful period in our lifes. It was in mine, because I care about the world we live in. Time after time, Bush was a disappointment and created chaos and war everywhere. As a president, he couldn’t have done worse. I don’t remember a good thing he has truly done. I will remember a lot of bad things associated with him.

Obama, on the other hand, is a man of passion and seems to be a man of justice and equality. I really hope he sets out to be the great man he seems to be. If he does, he will be a reference for our modern times. If he doesn’t, he will be the biggest disappointment ever. So far, he has done lots of things that make me keep the faith. And if he succeeds, he will restore the faith in our politics. I hope he is the good guy that climbs to power and makes us believe that politics can be done by good people.

I liked his speech, he is remarkable in those. Now let’s see if he is also good and fair at executing. He is the new Jedi, the Emperor is gone!

No matter what your political views are you should have respect for the office of the presidency even if you don’t agree with who is in office. Tearing up the photos was small minded and sad.

Take a cue from Obama and be respectful.

Humour can often be perceived as disrespectful – I think it’s pretty clear that this is all in good fun!

On the other hand though, I don’t think the Bush administration (or anyone else for that matter) are entitled to respect simply because they’ve held Presidential office, especially as they’ve shown so much disrespect to the rest of the world. Respect has to be earned – I don’t think it should simply be automatic. Being able to openly question and criticise governement is fundamental to democracy.

@daznlover – Thanks for your comments daznlover – nice to see you here!

How old are you, 70?

HI! Sachiko 姊您好: 我是來自台灣的小男孩 不知您看的到中文嗎? 我很喜歡您!

“Here’s a prime example of the sort of comment I get from many conservatives: they can’t make any arguments of substance to support their beliefs, so they just deliver utterly ludicrous, petty insults.”

You know what’s interesting about the quote above? Almost verbatim, the same comments can be found directed towards ‘conservatives’ for similar remarks on political blogs – and vice versa.

Indeed, I would imagine both camps – sans their political allegiance and piety, would likely have a good time over a beer or two.

Unfortunately, because we’d rather get behind a ‘party’ and it’s attendant ideology, instead of coming together for individual liberty and freedom as our founding documents prescribe, the twain shall, in all likelihood, never meet.

Sadly, that’s what the two-party oligarchy is all about – keeping ‘conservatives’ and ‘liberals’ greased to the gills with propaganda about who’s ideology is superior. Meanwhile, they continue to take both followers to the cleaners, election cycle after election cycle until you’re broke or in chains, both – which, given the current circumstances, may not be that far off.

Good thing, to visit your blog here, Sachiko, thanks. :)

Joe Plumber, how about one example of a good thing done by Bush. Give you some hours to reply back, it will take a while, I know.

TW小男孩 – 謝謝您的贊美 祝好!

@C.C.

Hi CC – I think you have a very good point. I think people would do well to use the same manners on the internet that they do when talking to other people in person. As you say though, politics can get people very fired up in real life as well! I am passionate about it, but I try not to be insulting or rude.

Hey Sachiko, 新年快樂!春節快樂!恭喜發財!

Thanks Sagredo – happy Chinese New Year to you too! So you’re a fluent Mandarin speaker as well? ;-)

If there’s no scat in the private member area regarding these pics, I will volunteer!

Now that would be disrespectful (not to mention kinky!). :-)

Not fluent, but I know enough to know when to shut up. I just thought that being a fluent speaker yourself, you might mention something about it. Since you didn’t, I took the liberty of mentioning it. I don’t know if you celebrate spring festival or not, or even if Japanese culture does, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

@Sachiko -

I am a US Veteran against the wars who spent 3 years of involuntary servitude in the US Army during the Vietnam Debacle. Never in my wildest nightmares did I ever expect to see what happened during the Bush Years. In my opinion, an International Tribunal should indict Bush, Cheney, and other top US officials for War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity. And I agree with Sachiko that no one should be respected simply because they bought their way into the Office of the Presidency. You have to earn that respect. I just hope Citizen Obama can do something to clean up the quagmire and earn the respect of the World. Unfortunately he has to work with a corrupt 2 party Oligarchy who only do the bidding of the highest paying lobbyists.

@Sagredo – As I was brought up in Taiwan, culturally my background is more Chinese than anything else, and Mandarin is my mother tongue. Still, Japanese don’t normally celebrate Chinese New Year.

@Robert – Thanks for your comments – I couldn’t agree with you more!

@Sachiko – 哇 好高興看到您的回應呀 現在台灣都在Chinese New Year 的愉快氣氛中, 不知您有過農曆新年嗎?

TW小男孩 – 在澳洲不但中國人舉辦傳統的新年表演, 而且很多澳洲人 (包括許多不同種族), 都來一起參加新年慶祝表演會. 我也去湊了熱鬧, 很好玩!

Ahh… posted a day after my birthday. :)

I apologize for not being around lately… been busy watching the national political scene and the Australian Open. Over the coming weeks, I’ll try to catch up on posting here.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and lunar new year.

Hi Sachiko,

I liked your video on youtube. It was sweet. BTW, how many ppl were there? To be honest, you could’ve done it much better. Btw, it was really liked the part when you started undressing. Even though i have seen you nude many times on the pictures, it never really bored me. I don’t get why so many ppl get bored to see a beautiful woman nude again if they had seen it many times. Some may even call me to having some major kind of psychological problems.

Oh yeah!

A very happy (belated) Chinese new year!

Thanks Anurag! I don’t think you have any psychological problems – your “evil friend” Aquif might though. ;-) There was only me and my cameraman/webmaster Lee around when we shot this video.

You’re welcome Sachiko, and thanks for giving me the assurance that I am not having any psychological problems. I also see the reason why was it so humbly. So, you really read everything on what he wrote i.e. ” don’t you’ve anything better to do?” and ” Anurag and Sachiko are perverts.” ? Basically, Aquif was never my true friend, he always go me into serious troubles but he’s being a friend as we’re just classmates and he has not many ppl to talk to.

Hello, before I comment I should make it clear that I know little about
politics, so I’m not talking about any one person in my comment.

I disagree with simply giving away respect to whoever is in office,
that is the whole point of things like voting is it not?
No one should get respect without earning it.

I don’t put much faith in “promises” from any president we have,
after a president spends some time in office and I can see what they
are doing then I form an opinion of them, it just makes sense to me.

Thank you.

JohnFourtyTwo

JohnFourtyTwo

I finally got back from deployment, so I can start replying to some posts. I’ll try to keep them current.

Here goes:

Looks like the Bush eviction went pretty smooth, too bad we can’t replace the House and Senate like we can the White House. That would take care of most of the problems in America and quite a few around the world as well. Career politicians is something we can definitely do without.

Hopefully President Obama will do a much better job but only time will tell. I hope it doesn’t get any worse but the conspiracy theorists are saying it will. Like I said, only time will tell.

I originally had more to say about this but this is the Reader’s Digest condensed version because I can go on forever about the failings and shortcomings of Congress.

Thank you very much Sachiko for the kiss. I finally got to see it and was well worth the wait. :)

Good to see you back John! And you are very welcome. :-)

I was going to make a very ponderous and intricate political commentary here to respond to your video. However after watching you in that little pink dress I am somewhat at a loss for words…..except to say that I enjoyed watching your beautiful curves thrust forward in the tight garment as you blew kisses to your many suitors….and so forth.

Welcome to my blog John – I’m glad you enjoyed my video. :-)

You are just so darn cute :-) :-)

Thanks Mary. :-)

@Robert – Robert; as a Viet Nam vet myself, I agree with your posting. War crimes were committed by the Bush administration. Unfortunately, a year later, it looks like they’re going to get away with them. I don’t know about you, but i lost several friends when I objected to the invasion of Iraq. It’s a strange coincidence that both our war and Iraq were both based on Presidential lies.

David Heidelberg

David Heidelberg’s avatar

So how is that hopey/ changey thing working out for you? LOL.