Create Your Own Atheist Bus Slogan!

My next couple of posts on climate change are going to be pretty serious, so I thought I might throw in a bit of humour first. And what better way to do it than to create your own atheist bus slogan? Yes, that’s right: the atheist bus campaign has now set up an atheist bus slogan generator, so you can create your own custom atheist bus slogan! Feel free to create your own, then please post it here.

I have been premptively following the last two phrases of that placard’s advice for 5 years! :)
I certainly won’t stop now.

No god is there to judge your demise, no afterlife to be a prize,
so make sure that the life you’ve utilized is the one you want to have canonized.

In tough economic times, Jesus saves, Moses invests;
Thank god I’m an atheist.

A final toast to the God that inspires the quest for Aetheist liberation.
A little bit like a final toast to the Bush institution in the US.
There is also room for Aetheist theologians; they might have some advantages in getting funding.

As a Pantheist, I can’t say I “believe normally”, but really wonder where this is all going. The jubilations of those aboard the humorous-bannered Celestial Omnibus attract me in ways I can’t pretend to understand.

In northwestern Washington State (USA), there is a rather squat, though heavily glaciated mountain massif known as “Olympus” (only a few hundred feet higher than Mt. Kosiusko). The new abode of the Gods was named possibly by way of certain neoclassical fantasies and pretenses on the part of early frontier leaders and sea captains. Subsequent generations of these peoples, settling there and maintaining such persuasions, apparently could not bear the sight of an Olympus without goats (a condition which early snowline probers began to discover). So, certain upstart wildlife managers began to import mazamas (actually, a shaggy white goat-like antelope species) from other mountain areas into the newly assigned realm of Zuess, the legendary goat-god. Now, modern Green-thinkers in the National Park servces are trying to have the “goats” rounded up and removed from the region, hoping to see the fragile snow-pounded ecosystem rebuild the trampled and grazed-down vegetation areas left by the “goats”. A proposed healing process, yes?

JohnFourtyTwo

JohnFourtyTwo

I wasn’t very original but here goes.

Thanks John! I’m glad to see somebody making a contribution – come on everyone, where’s your’s? ;-)