Now It’s My Turn :-)

Well as I mentioned in my last post, it was my blog’s birthday on the 1st. Now, today it’s my turn. :-)

As I said in my birthday post last year, I didn’t publicise my birthday in the past, as I didn’t want to impose on my fans, and I never do anything to celebrate my birthday myself anyway. However, the feedback I got from you made it very clear that you wanted to share this day with me, so now I am! Indeed, I’m now wondering if you’d like to take it a little further, with perhaps an Amazon wish list or something like that. I always thought the way other models did this was a huge imposition on their fans, but like celebrating my birthday itself, I guess I shouldn’t be jumping to conclusions on this. So once again, I am asking you what you want—would you like to be able to buy or send me gifts?

If you do, there’s still the question of how to go about it. I’m actually not an easy girl to buy gifts for, as I don’t like most of the things women are supposed to like—I don’t wear makeup, I think perfume is manifestly wasteful air pollution, jewellery is a colossal waste of money, and fashion is perhaps the greatest con foisted on mankind since religion. I never buy expensive name brand clothes, as I always find that there is a cheap, generic equivalent that is actually at least as good, if not a whole lot better. Indeed, for me some fashion brands are actually downright ugly—for example, to my eyes Louis Vuitton bags look like something my grandmother wouldn’t be seen dead with! Still, I do like CDs and DVDs, so perhaps you could buy me those. At the end of the day though, the gift I like best of all is simply money, as I really need to generate as much capital as I can for the next stage in my career (more on that in my next post!). To that end, I guess we could set up some PayPal donation buttons or something like that? I know it isn’t a very “personal” gift, but I am a very practical girl!

Tags:

Happy Birthday Sachiko!! i’m in no financial position to do it myself currently, unfortunately. But i don’t think it would be a bad idea to have the option for those who’d like to send a gift of some sort Your way, and what sort of gift really is up to You since it’s meant to be something that makes You smile, a sign of our care, love, or admiration of You. :)

Happy Birthday, Sachiko! Hope you have a swell day. :-)

Though I do have to say, that good jewelry is a quality investment and appreciates over time. Never know when one may need to cash it in. Or at the very least, it’s a nice inheritance. I have a pair of gold and pearl earrings from a great-great grandmother (from the 1870s). I’m passing it on to (if I have one) my daughter or my niece.

Happy Birthday! I love your blog, keep up the good work.

I thought diamonds were a girl’s best friend? Or is it her vibrator?

Sachiko,

All the best to you on your birthday! If there are any special cds or dvds you like, let me know.

Joe

Sachiko,

Happy Birthbay Sachiko to a very inspiring and insightful person. Your views are refreshing to read and a great help for debate and open mindedness in a world with many uneccessary issues.

All the best to you!!!

Thankyou to everyone for their birthday wishes!

@Aspasia – I do agree that jewellery can be a good investment, but if one of my fans bought some for me, I assume they’d want me to wear it rather than stick it in a safe as would be my preference. ;-)

@Robert – Perhaps I should have mentioned that I’m not into sex toys either – I have all I need. :-D

@zhuxiu – Thanks Joe, and it’s good to see you here again! I’ll get my Amazon wish list up soon. :-)

@agnar – It’s good to see you back here too!

@Donald and Kevin – I’m glad you like my blog, and thanks for your compliments Donald. Welcome!

Sachiko,

Only stating the facts, that’s all that really matters. Open minds have a better chance of solving problems that are usually brought on by closed minds. I was pleased that you even acknowledged my response. This could be contageous, please be prepared for more.

These wishlists seem to work pretty good.
Many models seem to have Sex in the City, the Complete Set, but they also have cheap things too. Chocolate flavored bath bubbles, etc…

Looking forward to seeing your amazon.com wishlist!!

I will be putting up my Amazon wish list shortly, but there definitely won’t be any bath bubbles in it. ;-)

@Donald – You are very welcome – I am ready! :-)

Sorry, a belated birthday.

RE: “generate as much capital as I can for the next stage in my career”?

Well, Sachiko, wherever the evolution of the current world ecomony leads, one way or another, “simple money” is indeed likely to be one of your best helpers. So instead of sending you a music disc that you may not have time to hear out, I’ve just ordered two of your discs, and that might help a little right now. I don’t quite yet understand how there is both a “raw demo” CD and DVD, but I’ll try them and find out.

Could the new step you are taking be more of a career in some kind of individual performing arts, and not so much “merely” modelling? (Your general musicianship and poetic abilities with languages are outstanding.) I guess I should just wait and see, and wish you the very best.

So, happy late birthday, Sachiko!

Thanks Alcove6409! Your suspicions are correct. ;-) The reason there is both a raw demo CD and DVD is because the former is my music performance, and the latter is a compilation of video clips.