The Launch Of My Private Web Cams

This just a quick post to let everyone know that my private web cam service is finally beginning at midday today (Australian Eastern Standard Time)! After feedback from my fans, we’ve decided to use Skype exclusively for my web cams and chat, to allow for everything from simple text and audio chat, all the way to two way video chat. I hope this unique new service will have been worth the wait!

Oh yes: I’ve also extended my working hours to start two hours earlier, which I hope will be helpful to those of you in a different time zone—which I’d say accounts for almost all of my fans, actually. :-)

Tags:

I am so impressed by your determination and resourcefulness. My wife just opened an acupressure, reflexology store and is determined like you to succeed in business. You two have the drive, smarts and beauty to make anything happen.
I’ll be checking out your live cam asap. Please see her site.

Thanks Doug! Your wife’s new store looks very impressive, and she seems very nice and cute too. :-)

Hi Sachiko,

Are you planning on posting the private web cam shows on your modeling site?

Marc

If I posted my private web cam shows on my site, then they wouldn’t really be private, would they? :-)

Still, I am considering doing public web cam chats for my members, but I’m not sure if I can actually do it – I’m good at one-on-one stuff, but I’m not very good at handling many people at once at all!

Whatever you do, don’t overwhelm yourself. Nothing good can come of that.

Sachiko,

Hmm… I love the idea of discussing the psychology of “sexual suppression” with someone as exhilarating as Sachiko… (She’s definitely the thinking man’s model!)

I couldn’t help noticing you’ve decided on Skype as your transmission server. For some strange reason, my (rather hopeless) ISP does not support Skype over my connection (although an intermediate server can be utilized that opens the necessary ports.. I think..but I’m not sure how I’d test this without a Skype User Buddy around).

So, my question is a techie one, sorry: Any chance you could support yahoo cam or java cam or both? (I know for certain these work over my connection). I’ve been thinking of joining your site as a paid member for sometime…Intellectual cam sessions have proved irresistible!

Kind Regards, NB

nbwriter:

I’ll see what I can figure out.

Sachiko,

Thanks for your support. [smile]

Did some “figuring” myself, Sachiko. Turns out an optimized version of Skype will race along on my old XP machine.

Version 3.8.0.188 (downloaded from filehippo) installed and ran on my PC within 5 seconds! (The skype website recommends installing their latest version, but when attempting download direct from their site, I got a painfully slow transfer rate).

Optimized Skype (Ver 3.8) can be installed with “Extras Manager” unchecked, meaning one less process will run in memory, leading to better performance. A “test call” can be made via Skype once installed, so that’s the next stage for me. (My connection’s not high-speed, but I use a trick to boost signal strength, plus tcp stack optimizations).

Kind Regards, NB

nbwriter,

I hope you’ve had better luck with Skype than I’ve had with Yahoo Messenger! I’ve found that the video quality on Macs is far inferior to Skype, which is a big reason I chose Skype in the first place.

View Mobile Site