BoobQuake!

When I received a tip-off about this event (thanks Randy!), I just had to participate. So I put on one of my most exposing tops, and went shopping (photographic proof is above!). Okay, so I usually do this at least once a week anyway, but I just had to make this outing in honour of this worthy cause. :-)

I hope there many participants, we have to have enough “evidence” to conclude if there is a connection. Seriously, though, it’s clowns like this (the idiots that believe Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans because of homosexuality) that deserve a “dope slap” from God, Allah or whomever they worship.

I hope you don’t mind Sachiko, but I posted one of your Dangerous Talk photos on the boobquake page on facebook.

Hey Staks, nice to hear from you! I don’t mind at all – in fact, feel free to post my official boobquake pic as well if you like (I don’t have a Facebook account, and can’t face the idea of maintaining one!).

It seems my tits really are dangerous – a 6.9 magnitude earthquake struck my homeland of Taiwan!

So I guess that’s it then: God really does exist, and he really does hate women showing their boobs. ;-)

Seriously though, earthquakes occur across the world each day, and this one wasn’t too destructive.

This proves that Taiwanese girls show a lot of cleavage. Wait a minute, Taiwan girls (with a few exceptions) have very little cleavage! Hmm…. did Sachiko cause this earthquake all by her little ol’ self??? :P

You look beautiful Sachiko! Looking forward to any new material you put up.

Thanks Tam, and welcome to my blog!

So THIS is why the volcano in Iceland erupted! :P

Fortunately, it was only a 6.9 quake.
If it was really a result of boobquakes around the world, it would most likely be a 10.0.

And anyways, just like earthquakes happen all around the world, we all know that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ImRyPymRAM
everyday too, and we seem to avoid the cataclysms that those people all say will happen if such activity were to happen too frequently.

I assume 2 Billion+ times a day might be frequent enough to cause a cataclysm right?

Welcome back Akacra – haven’t heard from you in ages!