The 10 Commandments 3: Adultery

Here’s my latest Bible reading video. And to go with it, we’ve also posted an extended, super high quality fully nude version for my web site members.

Tags: , , , ,

Tsk, tsk, Sachiko, tempting us married men; the whole purpose of being married is essentially a license to have sex:

Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

–1 Corinthians 7:2

I will admit, though, you got me a little hot under the collar w/ that shiny form fitting getup you wore. It’s good to be back posting, and perhaps I’ll have something of a little more substance the next time you put up something political.

Of course–the old pedophilia loophole. I wonder why the apostles left that one in…I also wonder why St. Paul was so obsessed with homosexuality, even though Jesus said nothing about it…By the way, that is an awfully cute outfit..there ought to be a commandment against teasing!

P.S. My girlfriend Satomi is Japanese and is mercifully irreligious. But Japan has its own repressive characteristics. Which culture do you think is more hypocritical–Anglo-American or modern Japanese? It is an interesting comparison!

@Sagredo – Welcome back sagredo!

Originally Posted By Mark
there ought to be a commandment against teasing!

One more thing they left out – you cannot “covet thy neighbour’s ass”(!), but it doesn’t say anything about seducing your neighbour with it! I might be able to make a future Bible reading out of that one. ;-)

Originally Posted By Mark

I’d have to say that the conservative Christian BS which dominates American society makes it the most hypocritical, although perhaps other western societies are indeed less hypocritical than Japan.

They do say not to covet thy neighbor’s ass, but said nothing about the rest of their body ;) I think you may be onto something for your next installment!

I’m confused. The straight forward statement would have been, don’t have sex with anyone but your wife.

Takes care of those priests straight off.

If you are not married, then what?
You must have a wife or go to hell?

But, we are supposed to go forth and multiply. So, somebody has to have sex so the churches stay full.

If sex wasn’t so darn interesting, maybe sex would be required. You must have sex or you will go to hell! :)

Really, which is it? Sex should not have been fun, and there is like 100 people in the whole world. Or, sex is a natural and healthy part of life, and we just admit it and not focus on the neighbors ass.

Yeah, gotta agree. Cheerleader outfit may turn out to be my favorite.

That video was both informative and hot at the same time. Thank you I gleaned a lot from it!

@Rob84 – You are very welcome – and welcome to my blog too. :-)

Dear Sachiko & Contributors,

With respect, Sachiko is quoting mosaic law, rather than Jesus’ later rebuttal of it. This is crucial, since Jesus disagrees with Moses decision to legalize divorce. In other words, adultery still occurs if one divorces and marries a new partner. In fact, Jesus went further. Adultery occurs even if one only has “impure thoughts” about another who is married, or while one is married themselves.

Although a matter of interpretation, it’s not entirely correct to suggest there’s a “pedophilia loophole” biblically speaking. The often misunderstood “suffer little children” quote uttered by Jesus translates as “tolerate little children”. Jesus, in fact, is clear that anyone harming children “cannot be saved”.

Regarding homosexuality, a very close reading of the New Testament is required. As a contributor mentions, “Jesus said nothing..” It would be fairer to say He said nothing directly.

Kind Regards, NB